Thursday, July 7, 2011

so help me.. God..

Jesus will finish it for me!  I must believe in that, while He’s doing His job, I must do my job which is waiting in faith! I know it won’t be as easy as it is said, but it’s not something impossible to do. Waiting is the most boring thing to do, many people say that. For me, it depends what you are doing while you are waiting. Get closer to Him! Be a bless for others in your thoughts, acts and says but then again it’s not easy !! If a task is hard, it means that you are going up, right? up in your level of faith.  Though that’s not my objective at all, I just want to live my life right. Can I ? Everything in my life is so blur now, I can’t have myself to focus in what I want Jesus to finish with. I can’t be persistence in waiting. I just want to be an ordinary woman, with ordinary problems. I never want to do hard task to be able to go to next level of my faith. What I don’t want is what I get right now, cause the problem is I have an extraordinary God! He won’t let me just be ordinary. Should I complain to God or just give thanks, live through it with unstoppable prayers and waiting until He finishes it for me. Lord, I can’t fight anymore, I’m sorry to let You down. I can’t be a soldier like you want me to be. I’m tired of fighting. Every time I finish a battle, I always face a bigger one. Can I please rejoice with the winning and not worrying bigger enemies will come to take the triumph from me? I know I am such a hypocrite since what I always say in my prayers is “shape me, God, as Your will” and I know that’s exactly what You are doing right now. I see the bigger trophy in front of me but why do I don’t feel like fighting to get it. I’ve just lost my spirit on the way, so help me, God…. Somewhere in my heart, I don’t want to quit fighting, so help me, God…. I can’t do it by myself, so help me, God..  Help me in this battle and win this battle for me! So help me, God… Help me in waiting, I can’t wait by myself, so help me, God…  I offer You my life, so help me God…

No comments:

Post a Comment